FritzBox problem: no shared resources on the network

Started by Danielaccio27

Danielaccio27

FritzBox problem: no shared resources on the network   16 January 2012, 05:10

Problem network scanner and modem fritz box that does not display the shared resources on the network.
Hi I have 2 new route segment fritz box and with none of the 2 I can see the shared resources on the net, I updated the firmware of both models on and off the firewall, I also disabled any control by the router IP of the computer where use network scanner, but nothing, is to scan the ip but can not find the resources condifise, on the same PC and with the modem with the same provider cambiando one other brand is not everything works perfectly fritz, I can work as well as shared resources with the fritz boxes? use is a Fritz Box Fon WLAN 7390 that a Fritz Box Fon WLAN 7270 date with the latest firmware how can I fix that seen with the same pc and same provider with all the other routers from other brands it works
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Fritz box - no shared resources on the network   16 January 2012, 09:42

Since the network scanner does not show any shared resources, I would assume the net view built-in Windows command doesn't either.

Open a command prompt and type net view \\x.x.x.x where x.x.x.x is the IP address of the target computer(s).

If it doesn't display any shared resources as well, there is a problem with your network hardware or software.
Danielaccio27

Re: Fritz box - no shared resources on the network   18 January 2012, 07:44

Telecom works if I use the router altogether if the fritz a box I do not see the + sign in front of the shared resources, and does not see at all, I turned off all the controls on the router and opened all the doors, what can I do? thanks

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.