Deskband text size

Started by Sergeant Stevie

Deskband text size   04 June 2014, 03:55

I just installed Networx to two Windows Server 2012 servers and the size of the text on the Deskband is smaller than it is on my Windows 7 PC where I've had Networx installed for a couple of years. The sizes of the taskbar aren't likely to have changed, and I can't find anything in the Networx settings, so I can't understand why they are so different. See attached images for reference.

Is this a bug with my old installations or is there some DPI setting in windows that is different which causes the text size differences?
Attachments:
open | download – Win 7 Networx Deskband.JPG (9.6 KB)
open | download – Server 2012 Networx Deskband.JPG (9.6 KB)
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Deskband text size   04 June 2014, 11:42

It's either different DPI set in Windows or the Rates Font Size parameter was changed in the hidden settings.

Re: Deskband text size is too small   04 June 2014, 19:41

Completely forgot there were hidden settings, and to think I used them before to change the mean sample size too! Size 8 was just too small for me to read easily (I sit nearly 2 feet from my 22" screen), so I've decided to change them all to 11 since this makes my OCD happy since 10 left a little bit of graph below the text smile

Thanks for the assistance, also glad I can finally monitor my Router from my server to see how much my Mum's Internet Radio uses before I'm on the computer :P.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.