Quota, the last 24 or 25 hours?

Started by joepsichip

joepsichip

Quota, the last 24 or 25 hours?   02 July 2014, 16:44

I believe there is a programming error in the management of the quotas.
I need not exceed a certain limit in the last 24 hours, but the program seems rather tell me the traffic generated in the last 25 hours.

I am attaching two pictures to explain what happens. I create traffic especially from 6 to 7, limiting the download bandwidth to 128KB
[unavailable image]

, every morning at the same time should escape from the traffic calculation than 24 hours old, but the program allows me to download only from 7am
[unavailable image]
You could check, thank you.

I apologize if I know so little the English language to the point of having to use an automatic translator.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: quota, last 24 or 25 hours?   03 July 2014, 12:38

Sorry, although I see the problem on your screenshot, this doesn't seem to be reproducible.

SoftPerfect support forum

Please email me your database file to support at softperfect.com and I will try to reproduce it with your data. The database can be found in C:\ProgramData\SoftPerfect\NetWorx, close NetWorx before copying it.
joepsichip

Re: quota, last 24 or 25 hours?   06 July 2014, 19:25

I sent three days ago the database to your mailbox.

Re: quota, last 24 or 25 hours?   07 July 2014, 18:27

Be patient, there's a weekend plus some soccer going on, wink
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Quota, the last 24 or 25 hours?   08 July 2014, 14:47

It works the way it's expected. Please see this screen shot.

I see two possible explanations:
  1. If you opened these two windows with a large delay. One window shows the most recent data, the other does not.
  2. You seem to be running two instances of NetWorx (there are two icons in the notification area), so may be these windows belong to the different instances of NetWorx.
joepsichip

Re: Quota, the last 24 or 25 hours?   08 July 2014, 17:42

I try to use simple language to facilitate the automatic translation. I apologize again for that.

Yes, I use two instances of the program for monitor the two wireless networks that I use. A portable and the other normal (the one with the limitation to 512 MB/24h).

I think the screenshot that I showed it to a few minutes earlier than the time that shows on my watch.

What I want to know is this:
By hypothesis, are the 6:53 07/02/2014
the count includes the traffic generated from 6:53 07/01/2014 to 6:53 07/02/2014
while it seems to me that proceeds in steps of one hour at a time

in particular:
the count includes the traffic generated from 6:00 07/01/2014 to 6:53 07/02/2014

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.