- Fixed reading SNMP from certain switches (stopping at the end of a MIB table).
- Added network scanning for MAC-to-IP mappings to display IPs without a router.
- Added switch and router information to every page of printouts.
- Added Windows high DPI awareness for high-resolution displays.
- Added sorting port names in a logical order (numerals as numbers).
- Added printing of mapping reports; added on-line user manual.
- Added comments for ports, MAC addresses and IP addresses.
- Fixed an issue when loading a XML file after a successful scan.
- Added querying Q-BRIDGE in addition to BRIDGE-MIB (better support for non-Cisco swicthes).
- Added a Clone button to the device manager to facilitate switch/router database management.
- Added getting duplex status from RAPID-CITY MIB for Nortel and other compatible switches.
- Initial release of our new product.