Feature request: individual and group switches for bookmarks

Started by john8oy

Feature request: individual and group switches for bookmarks   18 March 2015, 03:02

Hi Andrew,

I organize my bookmarks nested, and frequently connect multiple networks to scan. Currently I hold the control key to append, but a better solution would be a tick box beside each entry, so you can turn them on or off individually, or tick the root heading to add that group. I attached example image

Complements again on a great utility. smile
Attachments:
open | download – Netscan-Bookmarks-tick.png (11.7 KB)
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Feature request: individual and group switches for bookmarks   18 March 2015, 13:44

Hi John,

Unfortunately I can't make the check marks there as the menu is not designed to work this way. However, I have added a menu item in every group that allows you to select all items in that group at once.

You can download the fresh build here.

SoftPerfect support forum

Re: Feature request: individual and group switches for bookmarks   19 March 2015, 19:48

Thats a good alternative Andrew thanks. I've tested and works for me, however, just one small addition if possible. Would it be possible to be able to hold the CTRL key to append "All the above" to whatever is already loaded?

Thanks in advance smile
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Feature request: individual and group switches for bookmarks   19 March 2015, 19:59

Actually that's the way it's supposed to work: append with Ctrl held, replace otherwise.

Does it not work for you this way?

Re: Feature request: individual and group switches for bookmarks   19 March 2015, 20:43

My apologies. Just tried again and it does do that. I must have tried to append the same menu twice. So thanks for clearing that up, and thanks again for the feature update.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.