How to find high definition sound settings in regedit

Started by askatuak

How to find high definition sound settings in regedit   10 November 2017, 17:56

Hi, thanks for this product.

I use networkscanner to read value about regedit. I found out a lot of settings about my computer.

I would like know that computer have sound. I manually disable by in panel control\hw setting\high definition... and i disable it.

Thanks for your time!!!
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: How to find high definition sound settings in regedit   10 November 2017, 18:06

It's probably specific to your sound hardware and driver.

To find out where a setting is in the registry, create a complete registry dump via regedit.exe - File - Export - All before changing the setting, and then another dump after the setting was changed. Then compare these registry dumps to see what's changed.

Re: How to find high definition sound settings in regedit   11 November 2017, 04:27

i have two regedit, but... how can i compare them?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: How to find high definition sound settings in regedit   11 November 2017, 11:47

There is a bunch of on-line file compare services, as well as free apps like WinMerge.

There is also a built-in file comparison command in Windows called fc and you can find out more by typing fc /? in the command prompt.

Re: How to find high definition sound settings in regedit   12 November 2017, 21:00

Thks by your knowledge.
Thks by time

Re: How to find high definition sound settings in regedit   13 November 2017, 06:42

i don't get correctly key regedit to find out if a computer has sound enable sad

Re: How to find high definition sound settings in regedit   13 November 2017, 23:18

finally i try block out audio by service, net stop service "net stop Audiosrv" and i read that value by netscan easy.

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.