Possible bug: Deleting additional filter options results in an access violation

Started by r1993r

Possible bug: Deleting additional filter options results in an access violation   07 August 2020, 01:36

Been playing about for a day or so now, and discovered that when I try to delete additional filter conditions, I get an error: "Access violation at address 0000000000000000 in module 'netscan.exe'. Execution of address 0000000000000000." However, I am able to close this message and carry on using the app, and the filter is removed.

Whilst on the subject of filters, but for Port Mapper, there is no ability to add additional filter conditions, is there a reason for this?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Possible bug: Deleting additional filter options results in an access violation   07 August 2020, 10:18

That is indeed a bug, which surfaced recently due to an improved memory manager. Thank you for reporting it. We have just fixed it in the latest builds - please update your installation.

Regarding the filter in Port Mapper: at the moment only one filter is supported, i.e. only one condition can be specified. I'll check if we can implement multiple conditions support like in Network Scanner.

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.