Error message: Unable install/uninstall disk driver

Started by 30na

hi
in first sorry for poor english.
when i try install version "3.4.7" in windows (8.1) show this error: Unable install/uninstall disk driver. The system cannot find the path specified
before this, i have version 3.4.5 and work good,then uninstall it and manually remove some file from system32 and some key from registry.

[ img]

please help me.
thanks
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Error message: Unable install/uninstall disk driver   24 January 2016, 21:39

I guess this could be caused by some leftovers of the previous installation. Did you try this guide to delete everything and do a fresh install?
hi. yes, i check it but not work.
how install driver manually?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Error message: Unable install/uninstall disk driver   26 January 2016, 11:48

Unfortunately there's no way to install it manually because the installer calls a number of OS functions. This error suggests something is not right with the OS, but I am afraid I can't help you with that. It's a free product after all.

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.