Latest release with P2P as a penalty and user info display

Started by Tony

Andrew,

I am quite excited to see 2 recent features you incorporated. Specifically P2P as a penalty (Yeah!!!!) and user info display. Those improvements are great!

I downloaded the versions you point to in both threads (in mid Feb 2015) and (installed on same host) they both say 3.08 Control service and 3.09 Management service which are incompatible. I noticed that the latest released download is also 3.09 but dated 24th Nov 2014.

1) Are these the same thing? If not is there a release with both these features included?
2) Why do they all install with the different versions under the same install procedure (I tick both options)?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Latest release with P2P as a penalty and user info display   21 March 2015, 19:37

I am not sure why some of the builds did not have matching version numbers. I suggest to wait for a week as version 3.1.0 will be out soon, incorporating a few others improvements.
Don the matching versions issue was my bad. I though I was connected to my local host but it was the remote computer doh.

Looking forward to the consolidated release.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Latest release with P2P as a penalty and user info display   22 March 2015, 16:43

It's finally out as version 3.1.0

Enjoy wink

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.