Sir i am testing ur software from last three days.it's good
1. i have a 1 mbps lease line & 10 pc. i capped all pc's at 100kbps. but when their are less user like 3-4 then i wanna that they share remaining bandwidth till another user come tell me the solution.. (Include a feature for Burstable bandwidth & committed bandwidth.)
2. Integrate any web interface for controlling it from anywhere in the world using the global ip & without need for installing gui their...
3. Crate a option for log for every client what a client is accessing like site or file which is accessed.
If u include these features in ur software then it will be more popular.. because these are the "Necessity"
1. Unfortunately the current version of the software does not support dynamic bandwidth (re)allocation. However, that's a most wanted feature and we are going to implement is asap.
2. Cannot promise that. Using the GUI even from anywhere in the world is more effective as it requires less traffic volume. You can store the GUI completely on a floppy disk or USB stick with no need to install it.
3. Good suggestion, we will be thinking how it could be made