Deskband is not working, shows "Networx is not running" message

Started by sahil saroch

SoftPerfect support forum

As you can see from the above image that the Networx is working but even still the deskband says it is not running. I tried restarting, reinstalling but nothing works. plz help..
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Deskband is not working, shows "Networx is not running" message   25 May 2014, 21:28

Is there a chance you are using the portable version of NetWorx with the desk band installed from the installable version?
My tray ikon is showing 'NetWorx is not running' since I clicked on 'Exit Networx'. I have just installed the program and was clicking away to see what everything does. Right clicking or double clicking does not work, I can't find it in my computer (at least I can only find the .exe). Do I have to restart?

Re: Deskband is not working, shows "Networx is not running" message   02 March 2015, 09:51

NetWorx can be started from start menu, just like any other applications.

If you start it and no icon is shown in the notification area, see this topic.
Hello, I have just downloaded and installed networx on a windows 8 laptop. When launching it from the taskbar, I get a 'Networx is not running' message at the bottom. Can you please help?

Re: Deskband is not working, shows "Networx is not running" message   29 May 2015, 12:31

First of all, please check if it is actually running. There should be an icon in the notification area as shown below, and networx.exe in the Task Manager's process list.

SoftPerfect support forum

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.