Suggestion: option to autohide Graph on cursor on it, show again when not

Started by Mikhail0x52

Suggestion: option to autohide Graph on cursor on it, show again when not   12 June 2015, 17:10

Occasionally graph overlaps something that a want to see or interact with. This causes me to move graph on new place. After some of time i have to repeat procedure wink
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Suggestion: option to autohide Graph on cursor on it, show again when not   12 June 2015, 17:18

You can configure it to be semi-transparent in the Opacity setting (it becomes fully transparent when you hover the mouse over it).

Re: Suggestion: option to autohide Graph on cursor on it, show again when not   12 June 2015, 17:34

Nope, graph remains semi-transparent when i hover mouse on it. I try 40% and 50%, checkbox checked. Else i play with "Always on top", nothing changes. Maybe i do something wrong?

My PC on Win8.1x64 if it helps

P.S. I prefer fully opaque graph for everyday usage

Re: Suggestion: option to autohide Graph on cursor on it, show again when not   12 June 2015, 17:41

I am sorry, i just find option "Enable graphic click pass-thru", that option functionality i wanted in beginning. A big thanks for quick replying!

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.