Per Day tab of the Usage Report - all fields always zero

Started by Dan

All of the fields in all of the Per (Time Period) tabs of the Usage Report are always zero on my system. Same for the Custom tab.

But the General and At-A-Glance tabs are populated with plausible data. I'm not able to locate anything in the Settings or Help that affects this. I'm running version 5.4.1 on Windows Pro 8.1.

Any ideas or help?

P.S. Andrew - thanks for fixing the Access error.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Per Day Tab of my Usage Report - All Fields Always Zero   10 August 2015, 06:57

No worries, please check the Display button, probably you have selected off-peak hours or something

SoftPerfect support forum
Thanks - that looks like my problem. My system has On-Peak hours checked but I want All hours. The Display menu is greyed out on my system. How do I unlock it?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Per Day tab of the Usage Report - all fields always zero   10 August 2015, 17:39

Switch to the Per Day tab and it will be unlocked wink It's disabled at the tabs where it has no effect.
That worked - thank you!

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.