NetWorx portable disappears after reboots with the last Windows 10 update

Started by Damian

Hy all!
Before directly contact the support I just want to ask if somebody else has the same issue.
After the last update NetWorx x64 portable on Win10 has disappeared after reboot. It worked perfectly after update but when I rebooted the PC the icon disappeared (but the process is still running).
Thanks
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: NetWorx portable disappears after reboots with the last Windows 10 update   18 August 2015, 22:48

Perhaps this can help?
Hy, thank you for your help. I tried and it worked but only until next reboot. Every time that I login it re-disappear.

Re: NetWorx portable disappears after reboots with the last Windows 10 update   19 August 2015, 01:47

That's strange, I have just tried NetWorx Portable with Windows 10 and the notification area icon is shown and restored as expected.

What about the installer, does it behave the same way?
The installer seems to work, ... Thanks
No wait... I tried on both my PC and my notebook with Win10 and NetWorx does not work after reboot. It survived once on my notebook but then disappeared. At the moment I don't have any Anti-virus installed... So i don't know what could be the reason.

Re: NetWorx portable disappears after reboots with the last Windows 10 update   20 August 2015, 01:15

Sorry, me neither. You see Windows 10 is a new OS and often we can't say if it's our software's fault, or the system itself is to blame. So I guess we'd need to wait and see if we get more similar bug reports...

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.