Where can I download previous versions of NetWorx?

Started by Cameron

Cameron

Where can I download previous versions of NetWorx?   27 September 2015, 13:21

I'd like to download a previous version of networx, specifically 5.3.5 and earlier.

The reason is, I had to make a few changes to my computer, and as such networx updated itself automatically despite having that option removed. This means I now have a version that DOESN'T show the numeric values for my network speeds on the tray graph, instead it merely shows a coloured graph with nothing else. Right now, its pretty useless to me. Nothing else on the forums has helped me change anything aside from the given settings, which also do nothing.

TL;DR I'd like a version where I can view, in numerical values, my download and upload speeds on the tray graph, i. e. without having to touch the tray icon when in a game or other program.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Where can I download previous versions of NetWorx?   27 September 2015, 15:28

Firstly, NetWorx could not have updated itself as there's no function for that. All it can do is to let you know a new version is available and take you to the download page.

Secondly, unfortunately we don't keep older versions of our products.

Thirdly, any version, including the latest, can show upload and download speeds on the graph as you can see below:

SoftPerfect support forum
Cameron

Re: Where can I download previous versions of Networx?   27 September 2015, 15:33

Thank you for your reply Andrew.

I believe it was updated (regardless of the reasons why) because my settings had been reset. I usually have Networx to run on startup since it doesn't have a large effect on my start up time.

Given that you've shown proof that I can have numerical values for my internet speeds, using an older version won't be a problem, thank you. But, how do I get my graph to be like you've shown?

I saw in another thread that you linked a Microsoft page detailing how to change the tasbar, allowing me to alter icons. Unfortunately that hasn't changed much for me. I can't find any settings that let me alter the graph, aside from the type of graph and the colours for the graph.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Re: Where can I download previous versions of NetWorx?   27 September 2015, 15:42

No worries. This is a feature called Desk Band, it's a component of NetWorx that integrates into the Windows task bar. In order to turn it on, right-click an empty space on the the task bar and choose Toolbars - NetWorx Desk Band.

If it's not there, make sure you are using the installed version of NetWorx, it's not available in the portable version.
Cameron

Re: Where can I download previous versions of Networx?   27 September 2015, 15:50

Thank you Andrew.

You are a god amongst men. Everything is back the way it used to be. Thank you very much for your help with this problem.
Nishit

Re: Where can I download previous versions of NetWorx?   22 November 2016, 15:23

The application tab was much better in v5.4.1 than it is in the new versions because it had "clear all" option which helped to track which process is currently using my internet... Please provide older versions or do include the "clear all" option in the next update.

Re: Where can I download previous versions of NetWorx?   22 November 2016, 15:54

Sorry we don't keep older versions. For a real-time picture on what applications are using the connection, use the Netstat feature instead.

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.