How to make the graph fill the entire square

Started by nicolaj

How to make the graph fill the entire square   03 November 2015, 23:47

SoftPerfect support forum

How do I remove the black text on the left side of the graph so it fills the entire space from right to left and only leaves the red/green at the bottom? Just like I had it in earlier versions. 5.4.2 x64.

Re: How to make the graph fill the entire square   04 November 2015, 02:30

Press Ctrl + O for hidden settings, scroll down to "Overlay desk band numbers" and change it to 'False'.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: How to make the graph fill the entire square   04 November 2015, 09:23

"Overlay desk band numbers" is for the desk band.
For the floating graph, likewise go to the hidden settings and set Show graph grid and axes to False.

SoftPerfect support forum

Re: How to make the graph fill the entire square   04 November 2015, 11:38

actually if you set "Overlay desk band numbers" to False it also sets "Display usage summary on the graph" to unticked (= false) so you have to re-tick it if you want the summary numbers on the floating graph.

The "Show graph grid and axes" only controls the grid of dots, not the numbers, on the floating graph.

You should take some time to become familiar with all the options, both Hidden and in the main Settings tabs. You can also read the Help file or you can simply make changes and see what effect they have and change back if you don't like the change.

Re: How to make the graph fill the entire square   04 November 2015, 23:53

Thank you. I did not know about the hidden settings. No wonder i had a hard time finding it.

Re: How to make the graph fill the entire square   05 November 2015, 03:20

Hi Andrew,

Maybe it would help if, instead of using <ctrl> O, a button is used to access these additional 'Hidden' settings, like the buttons for [Networks...] and [Setup...]. There's enough room on the left side, below 'Volume unit' and above 'Monitored interfaces'. This would avoid the issue of the settings being 'too hidden' since users don't always read the (excellent) Help file instructions even when there's a button for doing that, etc. etc....

And obviously the 'name' should be changed form 'Hidden settings' to 'Additional settings' smile

J
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: How to make the graph fill the entire square   05 November 2015, 11:42

Thanks, I'll check if we can add a button to access these (currently hidden) settings.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.