NetWorx doesn't show any data transfers

Started by Michael

Michael

NetWorx doesn't show any data transfers   11 November 2015, 10:31

Hello

Can someone please help me.

I have just downloaded the Networx version 5.4.2 64-bit but despite looking as though it has installed successfully it is not visibly tracking internet use. The icon is sitting in the Taskbar but when I click on the various graphs there is no sign of any transfers.

Regards,
Michael

Ps: Apologies if this is a topic that has been posted previously, but I did a search and could not find any postings.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: NetWorx doesn't show any data transfers   11 November 2015, 10:46

Try selecting a specific network adapter to monitor under Monitored Interfaces. If your network adapter is not there, go to the hidden settings.

Scroll all the way down and set 'Physical adapters only' to False.

Then restart NetWorx and you should be able to choose an adapter that shows activity.
Michael

Re: NetWorx doesn't show any data transfers   11 November 2015, 12:00

Thanks, Andrew. I did everything you said. But there was no sign of my network under Hidden settings --or at least I wasn't aware of it being there-- despite many more options coming up.

After that, I just played around with all the various options under Monitored Interface and eventually managed to "snag" the right one.

Thanks again for that! For despite it seeming to be a relatively straightforward diagnosis, these things don't come naturally to all of us.smile

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.