Feature suggestion: separate deskband for LAN traffic

Started by c4p0ne

I noticed that there exists an option to disable monitoring of LAN traffic, which is useful. However, I wonder if it would be too difficult to implement a feature (to the deskband component) where LAN traffic was included but in a separate band, next to the one monitoring external traffic.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Feature suggestion: separate deskband for LAN traffic   04 March 2016, 07:20

We don't currently consider this feature, as most users simply want to disregard LAN traffic because it's unmetered and isn't paid for.

If you want to monitor both separately, I'd recommend to have two portable copies of NetWorx, one of which monitors the Internet traffic while the other one does LAN.
Thanks. Is it possible to get a second/third/etc.. deskband? I ask because I do not see and extra "NetWorx Desk Band" in toolbars.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Feature suggestion: separate deskband for LAN traffic   29 March 2016, 09:13

No, at the moment only one desk band is supported. It only comes with the installer and is not available in the portable version.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.