Feature request: advanced monthly quota and daily-weekly-monthly usage

Started by ulincsys

Hello,

NetWorx is a godsend for me, as I have a strict 10GB monthly quota, I use the quota feature included with NetWorx to monitor my usage every single day. This leads me to my problem, sometimes I don't mind going over my daily quota if I don't plan on using any data in the next day or two. This presents a dilemma, as there is no "carryover" into the next day. I could set a monthly quota, but that doesn't work for everyday use, as I am not alerted when nearing my daily usage allowance.

I propose, that when setting a monthly/weekly quota, include the option for daily reminders. Such as, when my monthly quota is 10GB, allow me to also specify a daily notification when I have reached 85% of 333.33MB (10GB / 30 days), and when the quota notification pops up, show me both daily and weekly/monthly usage.

Tack så mycket!
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Feature request: advanced monthly quota and daily-weekly-monthly usage   24 March 2016, 14:35

Thank you, we will consider adding this in the next version.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.