TP-Link TL-WR541G/TL-WR542G UPNP monitoring

Started by demoncleaner9

demoncleaner9

TP-Link TL-WR541G/TL-WR542G UPNP monitoring   16 May 2016, 18:43

Hi,

when i choose in NetWorx to monitor my router, graph stops and don't want to move on. When i choose "All connections" it's OK. UPNP is enabled on router and my Windows 7 x64. In Networx option "Monitor router rather than this computer" i chose UPNP and "Gateway name: TP-LINk 541G/542G" and "Wan interface: WanCommonInterfaceConfig". I see router in Windows network map. But on router setting page called "Current UPNP setting list" i don't see any Networx process. Is there any chance that this will work?
BTW: UPNP Traffic Monitor don't want work too. And second thing: i can't create network.log file using you debug portable build. It should be in this same folder when i unpack .zip file?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: TP-Link TL-WR541G/TL-WR542G UPNP monitoring   16 May 2016, 19:25

Try resetting your router, there is a good chance it's a common firmware bug where DL/UL counters stop going up after hitting 4 GB.

According to the screen shots I could find, the Current UPNP settings list merely shows currently forwarded ports. NetWorx wouldn't and shouldn't appear there.

SoftPerfect support forum

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.