How to display upload and download speeds side-by-side in 5.5.5

Started by GBR

Using networx_portable 5.5.5.zip. After upgrading I notice that the download speed is shown above the upload speed. In previous versions they were shown side-by-side. Changelog does not mention that.

How do I get back side-by-side display?

I downgraded to 5.5.4 and they are shown side-by side, so it seems to be a change in 5.5.5.

SoftPerfect support forum
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: How to display upload and download speeds side-by-side in 5.5.5   21 September 2016, 10:28

It's sort of automatic wrap in version 5.5.5. There's no way to get 5.5.4's behaviour, but you can simply widen the graph area.

When it's wide enough, the upload and download numbers are displayed in one line, side by side:

When it's narrower, they are displayed one under another:

After increasing window width, it displays side by side.

However as soon as I set frameless graph window to true ( I also set title off ) it displays one above another.

I prefer side by side because the value on top tends to be hidden by other open windows.

SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: How to display upload and download speeds side-by-side in 5.5.5   21 September 2016, 14:52

Turns out there was a glitch that didn't take into account the frameless graph option when calculating the minimum graph size. We've now fixed it in the latest build. You're welcome to download it.

Set the frameless graph option to false and resize the graph to display the values side by side, like this:

After that, set the frameless graph option to true:

Does not work for me. Also if title is off, I cannot resize.
As soon as title is set off and/or frameless is set true, download speed is shown above upload speed.
It works for me like andrew shows it, i use windows 7 64bit default theme, maybe the problem caused by your windows theme or Windows font size, you should checked with default theme.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.