The complete error message starts with the above statement and continues with "error running this report." This happens when I attempt to set up my report in the General Settings. In the SMTP server box I put SMTP.aol.com. Below that I entered by user name and password for that account. I wanted text sent to me every day. Where did I go wrong?
Thanks. I was able to get it up just after I sent this message. I saw the info on how to connect to gmail at the bottom of the page and followed suit. I just had the smtp.aol.com entered. When I read the gmail part I looked up the port for AOL and entered it after the colon. Works pretty well. I will keep checking my mail for the report since I had it set to daily. This is a pretty neat little program. It is difficult to find something if you want to measure how much info is going through my router. It would be nice if I could measure all my devices individually (iPhones, Mac's, PC's, Direct TV, etc.), but it isn't a deal breaker. The programs to get to that point are 600 dollars and up. Too rich for me. I'm just wanting to know an average if I have to go to a wireless internet plan. I can buy a plan to suit my needs and not go overboard. This program is a learning curve for me. I learn by trial and error since I'm average with computers (started out with a Commodore 64 in 1984).