How to get Websites traffic in Applications counted correctly

Started by Nic.W

Hello. I have installed the program today and just noticed something: I don't count the download amount correctly on the "Applications" tab under "Websites" from the JDownloader, but the correct amount of data is displayed.

Did I do something wrong?

Sorry for my bad English

Best regard
Nico
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: How to get Websites traffic in Applications counted correctly   19 August 2018, 19:22

It is hard to tell from your message. To help you, we would need to see your data records.

Please back up your usage to a .DB file (Usage Records - Backup), compress it into a .ZIP file and attach it to a support ticket here. Please also mention what exactly doesn't match.
It does not count the data in the program Jdownloader, I have loaded about 40 GB with it on this day

Shows much too little here
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: How to get Websites traffic in Applications counted correctly   26 August 2018, 10:56

Sorry we can't reproduce this issue - we've tested with JDownloader downloading a 100 MB file and it worked as expected.

SoftPerfect support forum

SoftPerfect support forum

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.