Some traffic is not captured

Started by tylordurton1

Some traffic is not captured   25 January 2020, 07:47

Hi Guys,

Been using the Networx product as a registered user for over a year now and think it's great smile

I have however noticed lately that it's not capturing the up/download traffic from Sabnzbd, this is showing circa 30gb MTD when I know this should be well over 200GB!

I am running version 6.2.6 (64 bit) on Windows 10, I have the "Ignore local traffic within the LAN" checked but for some reason don't seem to be getting correct readings?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Tylor
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Some traffic is not captured   25 January 2020, 09:44

Unfortunately, the application monitoring mechanism in NetWorx is not perfect. We have seen similar under-reporting with some BitTorrent clients, but so far were unable to determine the reason.

With that in mind, we have developed a new product called NetGenius from the ground up. It's a modern alternative to NetWorx and focused on app monitoring as well as bandwidth management.

Kindly give it a go and if you like it, send us an e-mail. Since NetWorx doesn't work well for you, we'll be happy to give you a free licence for NetGenius instead.

Re: Some traffic is not captured   25 January 2020, 10:10

Wow, what can I say...

Super fast reply to my issue, offer of an alternative product, [which seems to work perfectly], & the offer of a free license smile

First Class customer service there, I have dropped you a message with my details on and will certainly be recommending you to my friends and colleagues.

Keep up the great work!

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.