Using NetWorx data as a proof in disputes with the Internet provider

Started by Mike

I have used NetWorx for some time, but now I am disputing my Internet provider's record of my data usage.

I'm a bit unclear about whether it is possible to check the data usage of my Huawei B315 router with my Windows 10 PC, my Surface tablet and my iPhone 6 connections. It seems that I can check the usage individually for the Windows machines but not the iPhone. I assume that the total usage figure will include the iPhone. Any guidance would be appreciated.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Using NetWorx data as a proof in disputes with the Internet provider   30 January 2020, 19:59

The answer to this question is a little complicated and depends on how you set up NetWorx.

Generally, it would only include the computer where it's installed and exclude any other devices. Please see this article for details.
Many thanks for the fast answer. I get the gist of what I need to do so will give it a whirl.
Andrew,

I see phones mentioned in the article, so is there a NetWorx app for the iPhone 6?

Mike
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Using NetWorx data as a proof in disputes with the Internet provider   31 January 2020, 20:25

No, our NetWorx app only supports Windows, macOS and Linux. We don't have any apps for phones or tablets.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.