Application languages

Started by Coool

Application languages   23 November 2020, 23:15

Hi!
I don't remember which was latest NetWorx version containing Latvian language. In the current 6.2.8 version missing Latvian language. I can load .ini files, but where can I find such language files? How can I translate program to Latvian?
Thanks.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Application languages   24 November 2020, 10:22

Some languages, such as Serbian, Macedonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, were removed in late 2017. This was because over time those translations ended up being unmaintained and incomplete, in addition to the fact that there were very few sales in those regions.

Latvian language is present in the last free version (5.5.5) that is still available for download here. If you have a newer version of NetWorx, you may need to uninstall it first before downgrading to version 5.5.5.

However, using a newer version is a much more beneficial option, as later versions have bug fixes, optimisations and are better suited to the latest OS. There may be a bit of a learning curve if you switch to English (or any other language that is present and you speak at least basics of), but most of NetWorx interface is quite clear, and the vast majority of users find their way around it pretty quickly.

Re: Application languages   24 November 2020, 19:15

Hi!
Can you provide files what needed. I can try translate in Latvian. You didn't answered where are kept translation files? Compiled in networx.exe file?
Thanks.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Application languages   24 November 2020, 19:25

The language files are compiled in. It is possible to load an external file for testing, but it will not persist between restarts.

Regarding making a new translation: as multilingual applications are difficult to maintain, we don't accept any new translations at the moment.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.