SoftPerfect NetWorx

Download/Upload label position on taskbar graph

Started by Phil

Phil

Download/Upload label position on taskbar graph   31 August 2021, 16:09

Hi there,

I am trialling both NetWorx and NetGenius. I have both running and I noticed that the upload/download order (position) in taskbar is swapped between the apps:
  • in NetWorx the D (download) is at the top, and the U (upload) is at the bottom.
  • in NetGenius the up arrow (upload) is at the top, and the down arrow (download) is at the bottom.
This does not seem to be customisable from what I can see. Do you know if that is possible? If not, can this feature please be added?

I have set NetWorx to monitor my router via SNMP, and NetGenius is being used to give me real-time traffic of my local machine. Paired together, this is a nice little solution. But it would be much more convenient if their labels were positioned in the same way.

Thanks kindly
SoftPerfect Support forum - Ann avatar image
Ann

Re: Download/Upload label position on taskbar graph   31 August 2021, 16:24

Thank you for the suggestion. We have updated NetWorx to display the values in the same order as NetGenius. It is now also using ▲▼ arrow symbols instead of D/U, as arrows work better in multilingual interface. You can download the new builds and see if you are happy with the new appearance.

If the letters look too small for your liking, check the hidden settings for 'Rates font size'.
That looks a million times better! My OCD is at ease now laugh

Liking the products, a lot.

Thanks,
Phil.
BDX

Re: Download/Upload label position on taskbar graph   20 September 2021, 04:03

Any possibility to have a hidden setting for this? I was pretty much used to D/U.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Download/Upload label position on taskbar graph   20 September 2021, 11:58

That's a good point. We have reverted the software to use the original display order (D/U). The alternative order (U/D) can be now set in the hidden settings as shown below. Please download and try the latest build.

SoftPerfect support forum

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.