No data shown in the Usage Report

Started by Jeremy

Jeremy

No data shown in the Usage Report   04 June 2022, 00:04

I'm using Networx 6.2.10, and realised that the Usage Report wasn't displaying any data.

I finally worked out it might be because, I made all hours unmetered in Advanced Settings. So, I changed some hours to off-peak, and the usage data displayed.

Why, when there isn't on-peak and off-peak times (in 2022), does the Usage Report hide all data?

Also, I put the hours all back to unmetered, and changed Show features related to on/off-peak hours, in hidden settings, to False, and once again the Usage Report hid all the data.

I won't move to 7.x, until the graph can be made transparent, temporarily.

Also, how about mentioning somewhere in the manual, the help file, or on the product page, that any usage data for unmetered hours, is recorded, but not displayed in the Usage Report? It would have made identifying the cause of problem, a lot easier.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: No data shown in the Usage Report   04 June 2022, 14:35

Any usage is always recorded whether it's marked peak, off-peak or unmetered. In the default settings the reports show both peak and off-peak combined, so peak/off-peak hour allocation does not matter:

SoftPerfect support forum

Unmetered however, as the name suggests, is the traffic you don't care about, so it's not shown in any report.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.