Top gap and drops on histogram graph

Started by sunshare

Top gap and drops on histogram graph   06 June 2022, 18:56

The histogram graph generates bumps and when I switch to polyline there are no bumps.

The chart also doesn't wrap all the way to the top like before, it leaves a gap.

Before it was faster and easier to restart the graph by right clicking on the same graph. This version regressed in quality. I paid license thinking it was improved but I was wrong.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Top gap and drops on histogram graph   06 June 2022, 20:18

Please provide some screenshots of those 'bumps' and 'not wrapping to the top'. It will help us understand what you are referring to.

Re: Top gap and drops on histogram graph   07 June 2022, 14:53

SoftPerfect support forum

In yellow the graph is not filled to the top, before version 7 the graph was filled without leaving space above.

In green color I have those potholes but it only happens with the histogram graph
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Top gap and drops on histogram graph   08 June 2022, 14:28

Thanks, it was indeed an oversight with the extra empty space above the graph. If you download the latest build and install it over your current installation, this issue should be resolved.

Unfortunately we have been unable to reproduce the drops so far, but we might be able to look into it better when we have more details about this issue, for example if some users can point out what exactly causes it.

Re: Top gap and drops on histogram graph   09 June 2022, 20:37

Now the graph looks good on top with no space. Thanks.

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.