Empty space between NetWorx taskbar display and the rest of taskbar icons

Started by Mickey

Hi Team,

I hope you are keeping well.

I have a question regarding NetWorx. In the toolbar, is there any way I can move my upload/download numerics a bit to the right? I have a blank space between the NetWorx display and the rest of the icons.

Any help would be great!

Thanks for your time and excellent software smile

Take care,

Mickey.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Ann avatar image
Ann

Re: Empty space between NetWorx taskbar display and the rest of taskbar icons   11 November 2022, 09:58

We have recently fixed a couple of issues with the taskbar display/graph. If you download the latest build and update your installation, it may well solve the issue with the extra space too.

If not, and the extra space on the right of the graph remains, you may need to resize it. For that, simply move the mouse over the left side of the graph and a vertical bar will appear allowing you to expand or shrink its width. Click on that bar and, while holding the left mouse button, move the mouse to change the size of the graph.

SoftPerfect support forum
Thanks for the quick reply. Just installed the new pre release version and it has solved the problem. The graph now sits alongside the NetWorx main icon at the expected spacing.

You guys are great - always going the extra mile.....

Thanks for all your help and top notch software.

Take care.

Much love as always,

Mickey.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.