Disputed charge: bank account transaction with Networx name
Started by Jeanine Fleming
Disputed charge: bank account transaction with Networx name 12 January 2006, 01:44
If I need to give you more information, please let me know. The reference number on the charge is: 24269166009070211635452
If this is your company, please forward this message to the proper department.
Re: Disputed charge: bank account transaction with Networx name 12 January 2006, 04:02
Registered: 12 years ago
Posts: 5 589
Re: Disputed charge: bank account transaction with Networx name 03 December 2008, 14:03
Re: Disputed charge: bank account transaction with Networx name 31 May 2016, 13:17
- www.networx.com - some middleman business for finding home improvement contractors, unknown location.
- brisbane.networxevents.com.au - marketing and networking events specialists and organisers from Brisbane and Sydney, Australia.
- networxenterprise.com - Internet security services from Sydney, Australia.
- networxconstruction.com.au - fibre optic installation and termination company, Sydney, Australia.
- NetworX - home security alarm systems, made by General Electric.
- there is Networx property exchange, Networx solutions for federal agencies, Joint Networx trade sponsorship, and even some Networx happy clappers church. The list can go on and on...
NetWorx bandwidth monitoring software made by SoftPerfect is probably the most useful and the oldest entity under NetWorx name. And that is why first search result in Google brings people to here, to www.softperfect.com site.
I've been using SoftPerfect NetWorx for many years and have never been charged for anything. SoftPerfect couldn't possible charge my credit card, because NetWorx software is free and SoftPerfect simple have no way of getting any money out of any NetWorx user's bank account.
I'm sure whoever took your money is not SoftPerfect.