- Improved icon scaling to any DPI on high-resolution displays.
- New 64-bit macOS build replaced the outdated 32-bit package.
- Small fixes and user interface improvements.
- Added IP address information in activity display.
- Fixed a crash when trying to execute non-valid EXE file.
- Added the OpenSSL library for secure e-mails.
- Updated built-in SQLite database engine.
- Updated MAC address vendor database.
- WiFi Guard is now commercial software. To facilitate its further development, we introduced a licence fee.
- Reintroduced macOS and Linux versions all built from the same codebase.
- Fixed launching audio and EXE files with non-Latin characters.
- Using system-independent date-time format in XML export.
- Numerous high DPI fixes and reworked detection notification dialog.
- Preventing multiple application copies from running on Windows and instead activating the current one.
- Added recording device activity by day and hour to track when it's been online.
- Updated and refined vendor database for easier identification of new devices.
- Added exporting device list to a CSV file in addition to XML.
- Added partial matching for devices with a variable MAC address.
- Added custom command execution on detection of unknown devices.
- Replaced XML config storage with a more reliable SQLite database.
- Several minor tweaks and fixes throughout the application.
- Linux version has been discontinued due to low demand.
- Added known devices export and import.
- Added the copy menu item in the device manager.
- Added timestamp and host name to email notifications.
- Fixed sorting devices by Last Seen in the device manager.
- Fixed a crash on Windows with a right-to-left system language.
- Added Windows high DPI awareness for high-resolution displays.
- Added e-mail notifications sent when unknown devices are found.
- Fixed the main window position when an auxiliary monitor was disconnected.
- Fixed detecting the default gateway on Windows with multiple adapters.
- Fixed a crash when encountering a corrupted configuration file.
- Added and updated several user interface languages.
- Added showing friendly network adapter names on Mac OS X.
- Added getting page titles from HTTP enabled devices.
- Added device manager allowing to see all devices ever detected.
- Fixed detecting the default gateway on all platforms.
- Fixed getting MAC addresses on Mac OS X.
- Added MAC address based vendor lookup for easier device identification.
- Fixed saving settings on shutdown on Windows.
- Added automatic check for new versions and about information.
- Added custom IP address range support.
- Added saving displayed devices to a file and copying to the clipboard.
- Added DEB packages for Linux.
- Initial release of our first cross-platform product.