Virtual Volume Software Development Kit
Add virtual disks support in your application
Virtual Volume Software Development Kit (VV SDK) enables programmers to create applications that involve virtual disks.
It features a complete set of functions to allow your software to create, manage and use various types of virtual disks, which can be stored in image files or exist solely in RAM.
- Create and manage in-memory volumes (RAM disks) and on-disk volumes.
- Create combined in-memory volumes backed by on-disk images.
- Complete hard disk emulation and standalone volumes.
- Automatically mounted volumes on system boot.
- Secure memory erase upon volume deletion.
- Built-in formatters for FAT16/FAT32 and NTFS.
- Create and manage in-memory volumes (RAM disks).
- Signed drivers. No need to purchase your own code-signing certificate.
This Development Kit can be tailored to your specific applications and needs. We are also available to develop custom kernel-level drivers and libraries for Windows.
Please email to email@example.com to discuss your project or requirements.
2.5.4 (04 September 2014)
Windows XP through Windows 8,
Windows Server 2003 through 2012
32-bit and 64-bit
Free demo version
Limited to creating a maximum of two volumes up to 256 MB each
Installer, size: 843K
Installer, size: 877K