SoftPerfect File Access Monitor
Keep track of who read and made changes to each file
SoftPerfect File Access Monitor is a multipurpose tool that monitors access to your files and provides detailed history of who read, wrote and manipulated them.
SoftPerfect File Access Monitor can be used on a file server to track network users activity, as well as on a local computer where it will track local users file access. It is similar in nature to Windows auditing features yet is much easier to use and provides flexible reporting capabilities and notifications.
This is now a discontinued product. There will be no further updates, releases or support provided for this software. You can still download the last available version and continue using it for as long as you like, however some functionality may not work correctly on newer systems.
- Monitors file actions: creating, moving, deleting, reading and writing to files.
- Records remote user access to shared folders.
- Keeps track of local users as to what files they access.
- Features a powerful filter system to include or exclude certain activities.
- Self-contained, doesn’t require a database server alongside.