Internet data path discovery and mapping
With this free World Route tool you can easily find out what gateways your data goes through and how fast it travels. You will receive comprehensive route details, with each city and country conveniently marked on the map. Simply enter any IP-address or website and see the path network packets take to that destination.
This is now a discontinued product. There will be no further updates, releases or support provided for this software. You can still download the last available version and continue using it for as long as you like, however some functionality may not work correctly on newer systems.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Displays the IP-address and geographical location of each hop.
- Draws the route on a visually-informative map.
- Measures the distance and the round-trip time.
- Free and very easy to use.