Internet data path discovery for Windows and macOS
With this free World Route tool you can easily find out what gateways your data goes through and how fast it travels. You will receive comprehensive route details, with each city and country conveniently marked on the map. Simply enter any IP-address or website and see the path network packets take to that destination.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Displays the IP-address and geographical location of each hop.
- Draws the route on a visually-informative map.
- Measures the distance and the round-trip time.
- Free and very easy to use.
1.0 (10 October 2016)
Windows XP through Windows 10,
Windows Server 2003 through 2016
macOS 10.7 or higher
32-bit and 64-bit