- Added getting MAC addresses from port security configuration entries.
- Added getting MAC addresses from port security authentication data.
- Updated the MAC address vendor database.
- Fixed VLAN detection for certain Cisco switches.
- Added sorting MAC addresses per port in the output.
- Added CDP and LLDP discovery for info about connected devices.
- Added Connect to Router and Connect to Switch commands in device info.
- Added the /switch and /router command line params to the GUI version.
- Added the /column switch to the console version to restrict printable output.
- Fixed reporting speed for 10 Gb and faster interfaces.
- Fixed save/load of error and discard counters from XML files.
- Added getting additional MAC addresses from dot1xAuthStatsTable.
- Added getting VLANs configured on a switch and VLAN membership.
- Added remembering last selected and used device in the GUI version.
- Added command line switches /switch and /router to the GUI version.
- Added a configuration setting to change the default tree font.
- Fixed a search issue where invisible rows were not searched.
- Added SNMP discovery tool for locating switches and routers.
- Fixed a freeze and updated the MAC address vendor database.
- Fixed reading SNMP from certain switches (stopping at the end of a MIB table).
- Added network scanning for MAC-to-IP mappings to display IPs without a router.
- Added switch and router information to every page of printouts.
- Added Windows high DPI awareness for high-resolution displays.
- Added sorting port names in a logical order (numerals as numbers).
- Added printing of mapping reports; added on-line user manual.
- Added comments for ports, MAC addresses and IP addresses.
- Fixed an issue when loading a XML file after a successful scan.
- Added querying Q-BRIDGE in addition to BRIDGE-MIB (better support for non-Cisco swicthes).
- Added a Clone button to the device manager to facilitate switch/router database management.
- Added getting duplex status from RAPID-CITY MIB for Nortel and other compatible switches.
- Initial release of our new product.