SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper
Easy network switch port identification for Windows and macOS
The SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper tool works with managed network switches and reports what is connected to switch ports, and which ports are not connected. For every connected port, the port mapper lists the MAC address, IP address and host names of the computers associated with that port.
Additionally, the software can display each client’s network card vendor, port speed, and the counters of erroneous and discarded frames for every port. This can be of good assistance when troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Discovers managed switches by scanning your network.
- Shows what is connected to every switch port in a simple table format.
- Pulls ARP table from a router to display IP information of connected clients.
- Scans the current subnet for MAC-to-IP address mappings if there is no router.
- Comes in two editions: a GUI application and a console application for using in scripts.
- Fully supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3, including bulk operations.
3.1.4 (18 October 2021)
Windows 7 through Windows 10,
Windows Server 2008 R2 through 2019
macOS 10.8 through 11+
Managed network equipment that supports SNMP
Unlimited duration trial with maximum of 10 ports displayed
Download free trial