SoftPerfect Software Licence Types
Upon purchase of a licence, SoftPerfect grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable rights to use the software according to the terms of its end user licence agreement (EULA). Each commercial software product is available for purchase as one or more of the following licence types:
- Single Device Licence grants the purchaser, or agents of the purchaser, rights to install and use the software on one device only (e.g. computer, server, USB flash drive or virtual machine) at any given time. To install and use the software on more than one device, you must purchase the corresponding number of single device licences (volume discounts are available) or one of the special licences listed below.
- Multiple Licence Pack grants the purchaser, or agents of the purchaser, rights to install and use the software on up to as many devices as is stipulated by the quantity in the pack. For example, the “Up to 10 Devices” pack allows installing and using the software on up to ten devices.
- Site Licence grants an organisation, or agents of an organisation, rights to install and use the software on an unlimited number of devices within one organisation site, including any cloud-based installation and use performed from that site. An organisation site is defined as a location, or group of locations, used by the organisation that are all within 100 miles (160 kilometres) of each other.
- Worldwide Licence grants an organisation, or agents of an organisation, rights to install and use the software on an unlimited number of devices at an unlimited number of locations used by the organisation, including any cloud-based installations and use performed from those locations. If not listed, please contact us for the worldwide licence price.
- OEM Licence grants an organisation, or agents of an organisation, rights to use and distribute the software within their own hardware or software products.
Some software products have additional licence subtypes:
- Home Licence grants a private individual, not a company, rights to install and use the software at home, that is in a place of residence.
- Business Licence grants an organisation or a person rights to install and use the software in a commercial or non-commercial environment. An organisation is defined as a company, corporation, firm, enterprise or institution, or part thereof, that has its own functions and administration, and supplies products or services to other organisations or individuals.
Not sure which one to choose? Send us a message and we will be glad to help.