Our latest news, software releases and updates
6 June 2017
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v7.0.8
- Added terminal sessions enumeration under the Additional tab.
- Added a choice of "all", "selected" and "displayed" devices to save.
- Added shared folder comment display next to workstation comment.
1 May 2017
SoftPerfect NetWorx v6.0.3
- Added a hidden setting for tray graph activity threshold.
- Added treating zero allowance under Quota as Unlimited.
- Added saving bar chart height in per day, week, month and custom reports.
- Added new graph type: average columns calculated over 5 seconds by default.
20 April 2017
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v7.0.7
- Added [Eye] button to reveal passwords and removed the /openpass switch.
- Added faster multi-threaded live scan to replace old single-threaded one.
- Fixed a display issue with apps user prompts and MAC address SNMP settings.
12 April 2017
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v7.0.6
- Added built-in Telnet object that can be used in scripting.
- Added key-based authentication for Remote SSH connections.
3 April 2017
- Initial release of Network Scanner for macOS.
14 March 2017
SoftPerfect NetWorx v6.0.2
- More accurate readings when using the Ignore LAN traffic mode.
- Added a notification when report fails to run or sending email notification fails.
- Added country flags from IP addresses in ping, trace route, netstat and web-site report.
- Added environment variable support in CSV graph data file and custom database location.
10 March 2017
- Fixed a few issues related to stopping and repeating a scan.
- More reliable properties retrieval when showing device info.
- Added a new column that displays allowed trunk VLANs.
- Added getting MAC addresses from VLAN MIB instances.
7 March 2017
- Added notification mechanism similar to that in NetWorx for Windows.
- Added automatic reports similar to those in NetWorx for Windows.
1 March 2017
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v7.0.5
- Added a way to choose custom colours in row and column highlight.
- Added a way to disregard names among logged users or user accounts.
- Added a way to access column values from a script and a usage example.
- Added JScript support in addition to VBScript under Remote Scripting.
- Added auto-complete features in the script editor (Ctrl+Space to invoke).
- Added improved script debugging with user input prompted on the go.
1 March 2017
SoftPerfect RAM Disk v4.0.2
- Added /rem and /hdd command line switches in the console version.
- Fixed a stability issue when one or more system disks were dynamic.
28 February 2017
- Fixed potential errors in search when a rule is deleted or ruleset reloaded.
- Added password-protected limited access with selectively permitted actions.
14 February 2017
- Added support of more data coding schemes in text messages.
13 February 2017
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v7.0.4
- Added keeping sort order when a device is discovered in Live Display.
- Added quick access from columns related to the global settings.
10 February 2017
SoftPerfect NetWorx v6.0.1
- Added writing to the Windows event log when connection goes off-line and back on-line.
- Added high-resolution icons sized 64x64, 128x128 and 256x256 for high DPI screens.
- Added ignoring LAN traffic in kernel when using NetFilter for faster LAN transfers.
- Added text format in the automatic reports and a button to select target file.
- Added per web-site report to track what Internet hosts used most data.
- Fixed a painting issue with icons in Netstat and per application report.
- Fixed a crash in per application report on certain 64-bit systems.
9 February 2017
- Fixed a crash when a connection had no IP address assigned.
- Added a Custom report that allows to query usage between two dates.
7 February 2017
- Added Mark All/None to select devices in the discovery dialog.
- Added Context Name support in SNMPv3 settings for a device.
- Fixed high-speed port rate display as well as 64-bit counters.
6 February 2017
SoftPerfect RAM Disk v4.0.1
- Added console version to create on-demand RAM disks from a service or script.
3 February 2017
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v7.0.3
- Added virtual columns to manipulate values from other columns.
- Added exporting per share security information in HTML report.
- Added wildcard support in remote registry for broad value search.
- Added quick access to column queries (right-click column heading).
- Added looking up MAC addresses through WMI.
- Added SNMP Context Name support in SNMPv3.
- Improved display of SNMP v1/v2c/v3 responses in a uniform way.
- Improved free-form IP address input now accepts reversed ranges.
- Fixed sorting that didn't take into account regular expressions.
27 January 2017
- Added increasing dropped packet count when queue size is exceed.
20 January 2017
- Added MAC address database and history.
- Updated built-in IEEE vendors database.
6 January 2017
- Added automatic service restart if a critical error occurs.
- Added ability for the service to use a custom port via a registry setting.
- Fixed initial sorting in the Global Usage Report to descending.
- Updated underlying database engine SQLite to the latest version.
5 January 2017
- Added using NetBios when resolving MAC addresses and host names.
- Added resolving IP address where MAC address is found in LLDP but IP address is not.
- Added passing a custom address range in console version.
3 January 2017
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v7.0.2
- Fixed showing tree context menu when the key was used instead of mouse.
- Fixed choosing visible columns in Scan Comparison with reordered columns.
- Enhanced Visible Columns dialog to show formatting and reorder multiple columns
- Enhanced public IP address detection to obtain both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- Added showing highest IP address for input in CIDR notation.
- Added copy command in Detect Address dialog.
- Added entering scan information from a string.
1 January 2017
SoftPerfect NetWorx v6.0
- NetWorx is now commercial software. To facilitate its further development, we introduced a licence fee.
- Added remembering height and width of the usage window.
- Added attaching usage report when sending e-mail quota notifications.
- Fixed several memory leaks in connection monitor and NetStat.
- Fixed a few issues with high DPI systems.
30 November 2016
- Added macOS version with licences interchangeable with the Windows version.
- Updated built-in IEEE database and fixed minor issues with high DPI systems.