SoftPerfect Software Products
A full-featured traffic management tool for Windows that offers cost-effective bandwidth control and quality of service based on built-in prioritised rules. These rules can specify a bandwidth limit for each Internet user. With SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager, you can apply speed-throttling rules to specified IP addresses, ports and even network interfaces with no changes to existing network infrastructure.
A product aimed for network application developers, system administrators and network engineers. It imitates a network connection with a low bandwidth limit, delays, losses and other packet traversal issues to mimic a low-grade communication channel. With this software, you can test how well your application performs on a slow or long distance connection to ensure the quality of the product being developed or tested.
A print management and auditing solution for your LAN. It lets you manage print jobs queued to any shared printer and provides easy access to the printer and print server settings. Print Inspector also saves to a database statistics about all printed documents (document name, number of pages, name of the user who created the job, computer name etc.). The collected data can be exported to CSV format or used for reporting.
A network administration tool that works with managed network switches and reports what is connected to switch ports, and which ports are not connected. For every connected port, it lists the MAC address, IP address and host name of computers associated with that port.
A high-performance RAM disk application that lets you have a disk on your computer entirely stored in the memory. As the memory is much faster than physical drives, it is much more efficient to store temporary data on a fast in-memory disk. This achieves a higher performance and reduces strain put on HDD or SSD thus prolonging their life.
A universal IPv4/IPv6 scanner that can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and comes with flexible filtering and display options. It can retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH and PowerShell, and has many other features.
A simple, yet powerful utility for monitoring your bandwidth usage and the speed of wired and wireless network connections (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Mobile Broadband, etc). It can measure your network throughput and offers graphic and numeric representation of incoming and outgoing traffic, highly customisable alerts, statistics about connection duration, weekly, daily and monthly Internet usage reports, and other features.
An essential tool for everyone running a small WiFi network and striving to keep it secure. It lets you know immediately if your network is used without your knowledge. As a specialised network scanner, it runs through your network at set intervals and alerts you if it has found any unrecognised connected devices that could possibly belong to an intruder.
A free easy-to-use tool that lets you find out what gateways your data goes through and how fast it travels; with comprehensive route details and each city and country conveniently marked on the map. Simply enter any IP-address or website and see the path your network packets take to that destination.
A multipurpose tool that works with built-in and USB-connected 3G/4G modems. It can check the Internet connection at set intervals and reconnect your device once it detected a drop-out. Additionally, it provides instant data usage reporting and can help you avoid overuse charges from your provider. You can also use this toolkit for sending short, long and Unicode text messages.
Welcome to the SoftPerfect website! We develop commercial and free software for home users and small to medium businesses, primarily focusing on network and system utilities.
15 September 2017
- Fixed a couple of issues with device display in main view.
8 September 2017
- Fixed getting LLDP and CDP info accidentally broken in v2.0.4.
- Added ability to scan multiple IP ranges for MAC-to-IP mapping.
1 September 2017
- Fixed sending e-mails with TLS/STARTTLS and included OpenSSL binaries in the package.
- Fixed that minute quotas were never reset when reduced rate was "Blocked" or "Suspended".
- Fixed refreshing the main view with a dialog open which could result in an error message.
- Added showing group comments for tracked streams in the main view and real-time monitor.
- Added sorting streams by their IP or MAC address in the main view when tracking is on.
- Added Microsoft-signed drivers for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
- Fixed an issue with debug output that could reduce driver performance.
- Fixed a Hyper-V switch detachment issue that could end with driver error.
- Fixed a task offload issue with 10 Gbps network interfaces.
- Added Bluetooth media type and Bluetooth LAN support.