LAN file sharing is blocked when the Internet quota is used up

Started by Prasad Chamika

Prasad Chamika

LAN file sharing is blocked when the Internet quota is used up   17 September 2014, 19:13

Thank you for the nice software! ok, yes, thumb up wink
But I have a problem. When my Internet Quota finish, LAN file sharing also blocked. Please help me to set up this.

Thanks
Prasad
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: LAN file sharing is blocked when the Internet quota is used up   18 September 2014, 11:58

That's by design. This feature blocks any network activity whether local or not.
Prasad Chamika

Re: when Internet Quota finish LAN file shearing also blocked   18 September 2014, 14:45

If I buy Soft Perfect Bandwidth Manager, is it same as this, will it block LAN as well after the Interned quota finished?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: LAN file sharing is blocked when the Internet quota is used up   18 September 2014, 15:41

The Bandwidth Manager can be flexibly configured what to block, how to do it and when to do it.
However, please download the free trial version and make sure it satisfies your needs before buying a license.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.