SoftPerfect Network Scanner
Powerful multipurpose network administration tool for Windows and macOS
This fast, highly configurable IPv4/IPv6 scanner can streamline many of your network support procedures. Its well-designed interface, light weight and portability coupled with an extensive range of options and advanced features make SoftPerfect Network Scanner an invaluable tool, whether you are a professional system administrator, someone providing occasional network maintenance, or a general user interested in computer security.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH and PowerShell. It also scans for remote services, registry, files and performance counters; offers flexible filtering and display options and exports NetScan results to a variety of formats from XML to JSON.
WARNING! SoftPerfect Network Scanner is now commercial software. To facilitate further development we introduced a licence fee.
If you install this update over a freeware version, you will get a feature-limited demo and need to purchase a licence to remove the limitations.
We understand that not everyone may be happy with this change, but purchasing a licence will help us continue the development of the Network Scanner. To thank our existing users, we offer them a 50% discount for a limited time.
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery.
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Discovers writable and hidden shared folders.
- Detects internal and external IP addresses.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Supports remote SSH, PowerShell and VBScript command execution.
- Launches external third party applications.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, JSON, CSV and TXT.
- Integrates with Nmap for OS discovery, vulnerability tests, and much more.
- Can be run from a USB flash drive without installation.
Latest version for Windows
7.2.6 (14 October 2019)
Latest version for macOS
1.0.1 (15 September 2017)
Windows XP through Windows 10,
Windows Server 2003 through 2019,
macOS 10.7 or higher
32-bit and 64-bit
Unlimited duration trial with maximum of 10 devices displayed
Download free trial