Feature request: port checklists

Started by ArekkusuDesu

Feature request: port checklists   11 January 2013, 02:03

Hello.

First of all I would like to thank you for this great application. I have been using it for 5 years now and it always surprised me how often it was updated with nice new features. I didn't know there was an active forum to provide with new ideas of features that could be implemented.

I have this small idea, I noticed the Ports list that was added some releases ago. I have a very long list of ports but I have forgotten to document their purpose so I now see them I can't remember what I used them for. This list it's helpful to remember what this ports are for. But I wonder if there could be an option to add checklist to the different port lists. This way I could select different list if I want to check different services on a remote device.

Thanks again for this great application.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Ports - Feature Request   11 January 2013, 08:58

It's already there smile See the screen shot below:

SoftPerfect support forum

Ports - Feature Request   11 January 2013, 11:22

Thank you.

Yes, I noticed this feature but I was referring to the fact that there's no way to select different groups at the same time. If, for example, you would like to search for HTTP ports but also FTP ports, you can't select both. You have to select either one of them. It would be cool to be able to select different groups with maybe checkboxes or selecting different groups while holding the Control key.

Thanks for the reply.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Ports - Feature Request   11 January 2013, 16:14

We have made it possible to select several groups at once (holding Ctrl). You can download the latest build with this feature here.

Ports - Feature Request   17 January 2013, 02:56

Nice, works perfectly! Thank you.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.