Customizing header and footer

Started by rmpf1

rmpf1

Customizing header and footer   13 June 2013, 23:34

Hi Andrew, is possible to customize the header and footer???
For example to show on the top after SoftPerfect Network Scanner [Portable Mode] the name of the config loaded and on the botton the fields of the selected row that doesn't show because the scrolled window. Example to have at least the selected ip, host name, mac,... Thanks!!!!!!!
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Customizing header and footer   13 June 2013, 23:58

It's not possible at the moment. May be in future releases.
rmpf1

Header - Footer   21 June 2013, 06:39

Hi Andrew how about having in the application section like a search bar to look for an specific word or item in the case that you have a lot of apllication configurations there. Bye!!!

Header - Footer   21 June 2013, 16:38

In the settings or in the popup menu (when you are launching them)?
rmpf1

Header - Footer   21 June 2013, 23:08

Hi !!

It might be heplful on both but I was thinking on Options Menu - Program Options Menu - Options window – Application tab - there.

This search functionaliy can be implemented on Manage Bookmaks Menu too.

An import botton on Application tab would be great too, like the one you implemented on Manage bookmarks window.

In the case of the application and bookmark launching process maybe selecting on keyboard the corresponding letter might get the selection faster.

Example pressing the t letter to get to my first application with that letter - trace ip.....
rmpf1

Header - Footer   21 June 2013, 23:41

Import and Export buttons. For example exporting my applications from one config file to other. Or to update one config file with the most up to date application list definitions.
rmpf1

Header - Footer   22 June 2013, 04:53

Just to clarify in the header and footer request i dont mean to be customize by us, the end users!!!
rmpf1

Header - Footer   26 June 2013, 00:39

Hi Andrew what do you think about the request:

1) ... on Options Menu - Program Options Menu - Options window – Application tab.

Search functionaliy implemented there and on Manage Bookmaks Menu.

2) Import and Export buttons on Application tab, like those implemented on Manage bookmarks window.

3) Can you give a hand on this????

When I run the following application cmd an error occur. I paste the message at the end.

Application CMD:

cmd /K %PsExec_VAR \\%0 -u %USER -p %PWD -s -i -d -w "C:\Program Files\OpenRsm\Agent" -high "C:\Program Files\OpenRsm\Agent\AgentAdd.exe" -accepteula

Error Message:

'\PortableApps\Administrative_Utils\WSCCPortable\App\WSCC\Sysinternals' is not r
ecognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Header - Footer   26 June 2013, 01:07

1) and 2) I will possibly implement.

3) As the message implies, the path is not correct. The leading backslash should not be there, it's not Unix. Either you specify a full file name, starting with a drive letter or \\ for UNC paths, or specify a relative path.
rmpf1

Header - Footer   26 June 2013, 02:19

Thanks for your time and efforts!!!!!

I try the following command

(cmd /K %PsExec_VAR \\%0 -u %USER -p %PWD -s -i -d -w "C:\Program Files\OpenRsm\Agent" -high "C:\Program Files\OpenRsm\Agent\AgentAdd.exe" -accepteula)

on a bat without errors. The path were verified. I believe is something on the netscan application at the time of processing the strings.

This is the definition of %PsExec_VAR

"\PortableApps\Administrative_Utils\WSCCPortable\App\WSCC\Sysinternals Suite\psexec.exe"

if you take out the rest of the command (-s -i -d -w "C:\Program Files\OpenRsm\Agent" -high "C:\Program Files\OpenRsm\Agent\AgentAdd.exe" -accepteula)

it will work

The problem seems to be when netscan try to run the command with more than a pair of " "

Scanner and psexec are running from the same pen drive, thats why I did not include the drive letter on the variable definition!!!!

Header - Footer   26 June 2013, 05:58

Try the following to see what gets passed the cmd.exe:

cmd /K echo %PsExec_VAR \\%0 -u %USER -p %PWD -s -i -d -w "C:\Program Files\OpenRsm\Agent" -high "C:\Program Files\OpenRsm\Agent\AgentAdd.exe" -accepteula

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.