TDiskTB: Database lock protocol error: locking protocol

Started by deckie49

deckie49

TDiskTB: Database lock protocol error: locking protocol   03 September 2013, 02:52

Hello everyone,
When shutting down my computer (Win7) I am now getting this locking protocol error. I "googled" it, but didn't come up with any solutions. The error message is associated with Networx. I can bypass the error and force shutdown, but that is only a work-around. It doesn't fix the error.
Can anyone offer some help?
Thanks.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

TDiskTB: Database lock protocol error: locking protocol   03 September 2013, 09:37

Well, this error is returned by SQLite and is SQLITE_PROTOCOL, for which the official documentation says

This value is returned if some other process is messing with file locks and has violated the file locking protocol that SQLite uses on its rollback journal files.

Although we're using SQLite in a few software products, this is the first time I see this error in years. I would assume something may be wrong with the file system or third-party software like an antivirus product may be interfering.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.