Nonpaged kernel memory leak when "Ignore local traffic" is on

Started by Nick Voronin

Nick Voronin

Nonpaged kernel memory leak when "Ignore local traffic" is on   09 September 2013, 18:52

I've noticed that after setting "Ignore local traffic within the LAN" option nonpaged kernel memory easily reached gigabytes within a day or two. Or rather I noticed that memory is just disappearing and then traced it to networx and this particular option. smile

Windows 7 x64, 8GB RAM, NetWorx 5.2.9 64-bit. Network adapter is integrated Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller with driver version 2.0.?.? and latest 2.1.0.21 (upgrading made no difference)
Leaking memory pool tag is NDnd.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Nonpaged kernel memory leak when "Ignore local traffic" is on   10 September 2013, 11:25

Hi Nick, please try the latest NetWorx build and let me know if the problem persists.
Nick Voronin

Nonpaged kernel memory leak when "Ignore local traffic" is on   10 September 2013, 14:03

That was fast! smile Thanks, with new build no leaks so far - everything works well.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.