Graph stalls: just stops at some point

Started by Mark

Mark

Re: Graph stalls   14 March 2016, 19:38

OK. In that case, it appears Linksys has fixed the changing UPnP port number issue with the last firmware update (Dec 2014). I have been running Networx for a few days now, and it has continued to work OK monitoring the router, even after sleeping overnight, etc. I'll continue to run this "un-fixed" version of Networx a while longer, just to be sure.

But I still have not gotten an answer from Linksys about why my router did not automatically download and install this update, despite be set to do so, nor why it didn't notice the update even after manually checking for it. I had to download the firmware myself and then install it. They actually asked me if I had an Internet connection!
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Graph stalls   14 March 2016, 21:33

Well I guess that could be anything, from a bug in the router's firmware to the inaccessibility of their download server. I don't think they will be able to answer your question.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.