Free File Recovery Software: EaseUS Data Recovery for PC & Mobile Phone
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free
Free and powerful file recovery software to recover 2GB of files free of charge. It solves all file loss problems: recovering files emptied from the Recycle Bin, lost due to a software crash, formatted or damaged hard drive, virus attack, lost partition or other unknown reasons under Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003.
- Recovers up to 2GB of data for free.
- Recovers deleted, formatted or inaccessible data.
- Recovers files from deleted, formatted, hidden or lost partitions.
- Recovers files from PC, laptops, servers, digital devices or storage media.
EaseUS Data Recovery Free for Mac
Free Mac file recovery software can help users to recover lost/deleted files from Mac-based hard drives, external hard drives, digital cameras, MP3/MP4 players, and other devices. With the intuitive interface and the 3-step process “Scan – Preview – Recovery”, it easily retrieves photos, videos, music and other files lost by accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, or improper operation. EaseUS Data Recovery Free for Mac allows users to freely recover 2GB of data.
- Recovers many types of files, including images, videos, documents, email, archive, etc.
- Supports the recovery of data from multiple storage devices like external drives, USB drives, SD cards, memory cards, and others.
- Supports macOS 10.14 - OS X 10.6
SoftPerfect File Recovery
Restore deleted files on NTFS and FAT drives
SoftPerfect File Recovery is a free and simple tool for restoring files and rescuing data that was accidentally deleted from hard disks, floppy disks, USB flash drives, CF and SD cards and other storage media. It supports the popular file systems such as FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 with compression and encryption.
If some important files disappeared and you can't find them in the bin, don't panic yet. Try SoftPerfect File Recovery utility. It is very easy to use. Simply download the File Recovery to a USB flash drive or another disk, avoiding copying or downloading anything to the disk where the files are missing. Then run the File Recovery .exe file, search for the missing files in the location they were before, and see if it can help to restore the deleted files.
- Lightweight and free.
- Works with FAT and NTFS.
- Supports compressed and encrypted volumes.
- Recognises most storage media.
- Portable software, no installation required.