Change X-axis on graph

Started by Leito

Leito

Change X-axis on graph   13 May 2013, 06:17

Hello,

Is it possible to change the X-axis of the graph?

I would like to see when my traffic is going down exactly, but days later. As I understand it, you can only see a couple of minutes of transfer rate by changing the graph window size (I can see almost 10 minutes on my 1920x1080 screen). But is it possible to see hours and days of transfer rate?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Change X-axis on graph   13 May 2013, 12:20

Not really, NetWorx only keeps 1 hour worth of data, so you can see your traffic up to 1 hour back.

See here on how to do it under "Useful keys".
Leito

Change X-axis on graph   13 May 2013, 21:05

I see, thank you.

Would you be willing to add this as a new feature in the next releases ? Maybe not store data of every second for several days, but only data every five minutes as soon as an hour is passed...

Change X-axis on graph   13 May 2013, 21:18

There's per hour data as shown below. It's quite dumb as the rates are calculated as volume divided by time, but may suit your purpose.

SoftPerfect support forum
Leito

Change X-axis on graph   13 May 2013, 22:04

Oh great! I didn't see that tab. It answers my need indeed, hourly data is enough for me. ok, yes, thumb up

Can we travel along this tab graph as on the NetWorx Graph Window (left/right arrow keys or PageUp/PageDown - It does not seem to work for me) - or is resizing the window the only option to see "more"?

Also, you said that "NetWorx only keeps 1 hour worth of data", but I managed to go back to -1000min (=16h, since I installed NetWorx on my computer) on my graph and still see data. So which one is true? smile

Change X-axis on graph   13 May 2013, 22:56

This graph should update once you scroll the view above it, so it reflects what's displayed in the top view.

As 1 hour worth of data, I stand corrected. It was one hour when I last looked at it, now it's 65535 seconds or about 18 hours.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.