Torrents not being seen and users not going away

Started by Dave

I'm loving Networx, using it to manage my flat's internet useage.
Have shared the usage stats with everyone, so everyone knows who uses up all the internet.

-We are all it techs

1) Torrent traffic is ignored by Netwox, how can I fix this?

2) When a computer is re-installed and networx is installed. a new user is added to networx list of users, the old one remains. How do you remove old computer names/networx users?

Torrents not being seen and users not going away   01 July 2013, 07:22

I'm no expert, but my settings (that weren't chosen specifically to log torrent traffic) are to check the "Ignore Local Traffic". Also Monitored Interfaces is "All Connections," but w/ the ignore local LAN traffic setting.

Then if you look in "Networks" button, should see "All networks I connect to" is checked.
That SHOULD catch every thing on internet - except local traffic - moving files, etc.

If change these settings, may / may not have to reboot. Sometimes if I change a setting - just to see what it does - & something goes wrong, rebooting may be the only way to get it working correctly, even after I've put all settings back as they were.

Torrents not being seen and users not going away   01 July 2013, 08:17

@ Dave

2) When a computer is re-installed and networx is installed. a new user is added to networx list of users, the old one remains. How do you remove old computer names/networx users?

You can use SqLiteSpy to delete just those records from the database.

J

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.